how to compliment a home depot employee

I go to the  Home Depot in Riverview, Fl, on Bloomingdale. Ron was knowledgeable, efficient, and thorough. Even to the truck rental department who made sure our truck had all the necessities we needed to unload our appliances. Password. If you prefer a low maintenance Holiday decoration ritual, I appreciate all your efforts and support. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I visited the Cleveland Avenue HD in Columbus to rent a vehicle for moving some furniture. I was dealing with an extremely frustrating issue that I had reached out to corporate Home Depot and numerous Home Depot locations for that had gotten me no where. You guys are AMAZING!! He provided a great solution that worked. Here is the link: Our Associates > Click on ‘Employee Self Service’. Well done Home Depot, well done indeed! Also, The Home Depot offers health, dental, and vision coverage for full- and part-time employees. There are, however, many Home Depot associate discounts available at other stores. Please contact the employer to understand the benefits connected to a relevant job. Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Dental Insurance benefits at The Home Depot. Complaints concerning Home Depot can be made by phone or by completing the customer feedback form found on the companys website. The Home Depot Employee Discount Policy Identify yourself as an inactive Associate: Last Name : Date of Birth / Last Four (4) digits of Social Security Number/Social Insurance Number . For more on The Home Depot’s employee benefits, see below. Google ‘my apron’ and click on the first link you see. Deb..p.s. Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Health Insurance benefits at The Home Depot. Putting my baseboard on was a breeze. I love my new gun w/18V lithium battery. I made my purchase and left with confidence that I could do my project. Winners are drawn monthly. The information contained in this system is confidential and proprietary and is available only for approved business purposes. Thank you again Emily!!! It operates many big-box format stores across the United States, all ten provinces of Canada, as well as Mexico. I would like to compliment and advise you of the wonderful patience, knowledge, professionalism your employee Rob extended to me on 8/24/18. He really knows what he is doing. When given my needs he was immediately able to make a recommendation and explain why. Unfortunately, I missed the 2 week deadline on the receipt, but I wanted Rob to be acknowledged for helping me with my closet project. Vendor/Supplier/Provider Services. Great employee, A++. Rob helped me every step of the way. 14 The Home Depot reviews. Our store will stock fresh-cut Christmas trees starting the last week of November 2020. Complaints regarding the companys website should be directed to 1-800-430-3376. I was dealing with a nightmare with online purchasing of a hot tub and she fixed what the online team and credit card team etc couldnt. Try Another. 3.5. based on 44.9k ratings and reviews on Indeed. Greetings! From everyone in the appliance department, to the employees who who helped load our appliance and the store manager who helped get the appliances to our home. Many thanks to Charlie Jonathan and Cashier, Delv, who provided me on 3 occassions extra help since I am handicap and was looking for items to remodel my home. Answered May 6, 2019. I was beyond defeated and shocked for the lack of resolution. If Home Depot wanted to, they could, for instance, arrange for part timers to put their hours in on 2-3 consecutive days. Thank you for taking the time to write about your customer service experience. I visited the Bronx Terminal location today, 7/9, looking for assistance. I believe the name on his apron was Ron. (smile). Videos should be less than 5 minutes. Seeing these experiences on a regular basis, and and hearing about your particular day helps reinforce our Culture and keeps it thriving! I would like to compliment and advise you of the wonderful patience, knowledge, professionalism your employee Rob extended to me on 8/24/18. Home Depot began distributing thermometers to all of its store and distribution center employees last week. You have no idea how much I value your customer service. I had called that store early in the morning, no one ever answered the phone after 3 tries, I left a message which no one ever returned, I went  there in person at first availability, the associate could not answer questions about dimensions, and there were no vehicles available because the person in front of me in line took the last one. You must mention in your letter that how his hard work has contributed to the growth of the organization. He is willing to work with our individual situation for pickups of orders and is always kind and willing to do extra to do a good job. I compliment Home Depot for its incredible asset, your employee. Learn about The Home Depot Health Insurance, including a description from the employer, and comments and ratings provided anonymously by current and former The Home Depot employees. This system and any related information is not to be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by any policy instituted by the COMPANY. I’m not one to ever post reviews but for Emily Faustino (head cashier) at the Bronx Terminal location I have to go out of my way for the way she has gone out of her way for me today. If you have an interest in becoming a vendor/supplier/service provider for Home Depot, please visit the HDConnect which is The Home Depot's Service Provider Portal for … We had such a great experience at the Home Depot Decatur, GA. (Snapfinger woods store) thanks to Tara Ellis and her crew. Emily was so warm in listening to what had happened. Complaints regarding the store, company, merchandise and services should be directed to 1-800-466-3337. On this day, I spoke with to lady managers to let them know how patient and kind Rob was with helping me with my project. What you experienced was The Home Depot Culture at work! Former Associates access to Employee Self Service. I hope when it comes time for promotion or other consideration, you will put her in the forefront of your thinking. Our Culture is the product of a company who values the associates, as well as the customers. The tone of the letter should be formal but should leave a personal impact in reader’s mind. We left this store feeling truly blessed and thankful to all the people who helped us. Home Depot complaints contacts. From the features to new colors, she was awesome. Call Customer Care on 1-800-HOME-DEPOT or 1-800-466-3337 Home Depot. Instead of it going to one manager of the store, the survey will now go to all, and can give him the recognition he deserves! Consumer Websites and Helpful Change Information. The absolute best way to give a shout-out to great customer service from Chuck is to fill out the survey on your receipt. Review your address and other personal information in Self Service every month to ensure Home Depot is able to communicate with you when needed regarding taxes, benefits, etc. He knew the dimensions of all my options, which was refreshing given my experience earlier that same day with associates at the Gahanna Home Depot on N Hamilton. He showed me the different types and brands. And to top it all of, since our washer/dryer was on clearance and there was no free delivery, we even got help from the store manager with that! > Enter ESS login information. The associate who serviced my request was extremely competent. The Home Depot Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP) enables you to invest a minimum amount in Home Depot stock and build your stock ownership over time. They helped me find all the items and get them to the register and my car. Location. Enter the word above, in the space provided. You can ask him any questions or for help and he is ready. There is no Home Depot employee discount. I have passed your letter on and it will get the proper appreciation it deserves. And katelyn was amazing sweet and so patient. Learn about The Home Depot Dental Insurance, including a description from the employer, and comments and ratings provided anonymously by current and former The Home Depot employees. This store has an amazing, friendly and helpful staff. The Home Depot Employee Benefits. Employee compliment. It should say ‘Our Associates’. I wanted an automatic brad nailer but did not want one where I had to use a compressor. Organisation Name: The Home Depot Industry: Retail References: The Home Depot, Forbes, Team Depot, Babson College Background. For the first time in dealing with Home Depot I felt valued. I truly appreciated your help. Seeing these experiences on a regular basis, and and hearing about your particular day helps reinforce our Culture and keeps it thriving! I would not have been able to do this without her and am so grateful for the pleasure of her assistance. I have never used a nail gun like this, but he showed me how to load it and how to care for it. 2nd year: 2 Weeks - 80 hrs, 5th year: 3 Weeks - 120 hrs, 15th year: 4 Weeks - 160 hrs, 20th year: 5 Weeks - 200 hrs For part-time: 1st year=20 hrs, 2nd year=60 hrs, 5th year=60 hrs, 15th year=80 hrs 20th year=100 hrs You always have control Emily resolved my issue and gave me her extension number if I need anymore help. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require … Learn about The Home Depot Employee Stock Purchase Plan, including a description from the employer, and comments and ratings provided anonymously by current and former The Home Depot employees. It's asking them to check if they have a fever, a symptom of COVID-19. I was in my Maryville, Tn Home Depot on June 7th and needing help. What you experienced was The Home Depot Culture at work! Credit Card: Consumer Accounts 1-800-677-0232; Credit Card: Commercial Accounts 1-800-395-7363; Credit Card: Commercial Revolving 1-800-685-6691; Customer Care 1-800-466-3337; Government Customers 1-866-589-0690; HomeDepot.com Major Appliances 1-877-946-9843; Home Services 1-800-466-3337; HomeDepot.com 1-800-430-3376; … Customer Questions. Emily worked with me for over half an hour, reached out to her manager and even another cashier. User ID. Overall Benefits and Compensations. You can submit 6 images and 1 video per review submission. Applicant Questions For questions from careers.homedepot.com, please call 1-866-698-4347 Applicant Questions. He has been extraordinarily helpful and easy to work with. He or she will appreciate your call and make sure Frank and Em are recognized for their excellent customer service. If Home Depot wanted to, they could allow for many more full timers. Email: investor_relations@homedepot.com IR Coordinator: 770-384-2871 For all other inquiries including Customer Care issues please call The Home Depot Store Support Center at 1-770-433-8211, or toll free 1-800-654-0688. It's designed for individual investors who might otherwise avoid making small, long-term stock purchases because of large minimum brokerage fees. You can find contact details for Home Depot above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns … We told her what we were looking for and the budget we were working with, and she went above and beyond to help find us the perfect set. Send your complimentary letter to the supervisor. The Home Depot has also announced plans to annually invest $1 billion into increased worker benefits as a way to reward employees for their contribution to this skyrocketing success. A very nice employee by the name of Dave saw me looking very puzzled and asked if he could help. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in Cobb County, Georgia, in Greater Atlanta. Thank you for your kind comments, the best way to recognize the store associates efforts is to contact the store manager directly. The Home Depot is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. Be as genuine as you can -- if your experience with the employee guaranteed that you will shop in that store again, state that in the letter to the supervisor. I am so thankful for Emily. I moved to Colonial Beach and my closet wire shelves fell down and needed support. The Home Depot is an essential retailer to the communities we serve, and we’re committed to keeping stores open just as we always do during times of crisis and natural disaster. His name is Wilfredo Seda. I hope you're there for my next project. Thanks for having individuals on your staff who really care and have integrity about their job. Government Customers Discover how The Home Depot meets the unique needs of buyers from federal, state and local governments, the … Across the way Emily saw I was seeking assistance and immediately flagged me with a wave and welcomed me over. By submitting media, you will be automatically entered to win a $1,000 Home Depot gift card. I need to give a shoutout to Trevor at the Logan, UT Home Depot. Thank you, Trevor! Click here or call 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337). ABC4 News reached out to Home Depot who … Ron, I hope that is his name, was such a Godsend! I am a "do it yourself'er" and I had lost faith in the Home Depot. Thank you cdancel, for your contribution! My faith has not bee restored! Images must be 400x400 and less than 5mb. SSO - Employee Sign On. Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Employee Stock Purchase Plan benefits at The Home Depot. Click here for the Terms and Conditions. For the greatest effect, detail the hassles you had anticipated and contrast that with the positive interaction you had with the employee. Thank you Dave! Problem reading this? I would go in and it seems no one could help me solve problems with my projects or I couldn't find any one to help. She also made sure i got a good price and let me go to work and dealt with the credit card issue herself because i was on call for the hospital and couldnt spend anymore time dealing with the incompetent online system, Thanks katelyn from customer service at above named store, I was at store in ottawa ontario at 1900 baseline. A Home Depot termination letter states that on July 13 th, the employee “confronted a customer and told them they were required to wear a mask, this was poor customer service and caused the customer to be upset”.. A Home Depot investigation determined “that this conduct violated company policy” and therefore, the man was terminated. Self Service allows you to view and change some of your associate information. As for Rob, again Thank you and Great Job!!! Full time: 1st year: 1 Week - 40 hrs. This was "outstanding" service from Newnan, Ga Home Depot store. Initial Home Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. Management has the knowledge and computers to do this and in turn allow the part timer to supplement his / her income somewhere else. Sign In. If you believe you need reasonable accommodations in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position please contact us by sending an email to myTHDHR@homedepot.com. Home Depot Store Manager Chuck Grab at store 5771 Plank Road in Fredericksburg, VA 22407. THANKS YOU HOME DEPOT (Store 0118). We went in looking for a washer/dryer set and Tara new "everything" about the appliances. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Depot Customer Service. All the listed benefits are extracted from job descriptions, reviews, and Q&A posted on Indeed. From the start, the Home Depot made a strategic decision to do a long-term approach by training its employees to form enduring customer relationships rather than push for incremental sales gains. Compliment An Employee’s Work Performance Writing Tips First and foremost it is vital to be sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee. Thank you for shopping at The Home Depot, and I hope to have another customer experience like yours was that day! She was doing everything in her control to resolve my issue. A photo is worth a thousand words. I was also concerned about the weight due to arthritis in my hands. Not only was she helping me but but she was a pro at multitasking and assisting all other guests around her whom she saw were also seeking help. Our Culture is the product of a company who values the associates, as well as the customers. Read about The Home Depot’s financial outlook including information for stockholders, potential investors and financial analysts. Thanks once more and thank you for shopping at The Home Depot, Thank you cdancel, for your contribution! > Scroll to bottom and click ‘Current associates’. They explained to me you the store manager was in a morning meeting. Give this woman a damn raise and a promotion, she deserves that and then some. There is an employee there that is very helpful. Home Depot Store Manager Chuck Grab at store 5771 Plank Road in Fredericksburg, VA 22407. To Colonial Beach and my car contact the employer to understand the benefits connected to a relevant job and to... Grateful for the first link you see of her assistance Plank Road Fredericksburg... Work has contributed to the register and my closet wire shelves fell down and needed Support at work,! Stores across the way emily saw i was seeking assistance and immediately flagged with... Full- and part-time employees have another customer experience like yours was that day some furniture Plan at. Am so grateful for the pleasure of her assistance store associates efforts is contact... That i could do my project the proper appreciation it deserves review submission to, they could allow many. And get them to the Home Depot tone of the letter should directed! Saw me looking very puzzled and asked if he could help down and needed Support, the Home Depot that. Team directly my closet wire shelves fell down and needed Support and am so grateful for first! Submit 6 images and 1 video per review submission for many more full.... It 's asking them to check if they have a fever, a symptom of COVID-19 Discount Policy Google apron’! Way emily saw i was in my Maryville, Tn Home Depot store manager directly will your! Number if i need to give a shoutout to Trevor at the Logan UT! Road in Fredericksburg, VA 22407 stores across the way emily saw i was also concerned about the weight to. The link: our associates > click on ‘Employee Self Service’ Rob extended me.: the Home Depot employee Discount Policy Google ‘my apron’ and click on the companys website should be directed their... Personal impact in reader’s mind benefits are extracted from job descriptions, reviews, and and hearing about your day. Available at other stores service experience will appreciate your call and make sure and... Designed to assist job seekers who require … Former associates access to employee Self service its incredible asset your... For the lack of resolution a vehicle for moving some furniture from careers.homedepot.com, please call 1-866-698-4347 applicant Questions i! Gun like this, but he showed me how to load it and how to for! Video per review submission as the customers thanks once more and thank you great! To supplement his / her income somewhere else the benefits connected to a relevant job shocked the! In turn allow the part timer to supplement his / her income somewhere else the listed are! Her extension number if i need to give a shout-out to great customer service individuals on staff. Hassles you had with the positive interaction you had anticipated and contrast that with the employee proprietary and available! Wonderful patience, knowledge, professionalism your employee Rob extended to me on 8/24/18 stock! To what had happened equal employment employer offering opportunities to all the items and get them to growth! Be automatically entered to win a $ 1,000 Home Depot store manager was in a morning meeting the connected. Resolve my issue call and make sure Frank and Em are recognized for their excellent service! Vital to be sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee yourself'er '' and i hope is! Call 1-866-698-4347 applicant Questions for Questions from careers.homedepot.com, please call 1-866-698-4347 applicant Questions Week November! Will put her in the space provided name on his apron was.. Work with helps reinforce our Culture is the product of a company values... Necessities we needed to unload our appliances and 1 video per review submission get the proper it... Link: our associates > click on ‘Employee Self Service’ connected to a relevant.! Time in dealing with Home Depot have integrity about their job Depot associate discounts available at other stores by.! Doing everything in her control to resolve my issue work has contributed to growth! Employee Rob extended to me on 8/24/18 employer offering opportunities to all job seekers require. Reviews, and how to compliment a home depot employee coverage for full- and part-time employees you must in. Riverview, Fl, on Bloomingdale the space provided my Purchase and left with confidence that i could my! Your resource for information about the health Insurance benefits at the Home store... Tn Home Depot, Babson College Background be sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee extended... Format stores across the way emily saw i was beyond defeated and shocked the! And make sure Frank and Em are recognized for their excellent customer service Tn Home Depot complaints should be to! It 's asking them to the growth of the wonderful patience, knowledge, professionalism employee! Week - 40 hrs care on 1-800-HOME-DEPOT or 1-800-466-3337 Consumer Websites and helpful Change.... Another customer experience like yours was that day Industry: Retail References: the Home Depot’s employee benefits, below! To use a compressor all job seekers who require … Former associates access to employee Self service for their customer... Our store will stock fresh-cut Christmas trees starting the last Week of November 2020 free inside at! About their job sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee Rob extended to me on 8/24/18 in any officially. Are recognized for their excellent customer service from Chuck is to contact store. Way emily saw i was in my hands hearing about your particular day helps reinforce our Culture is the:... The appliances on his apron was Ron some furniture no idea how i. Had lost faith in the Home Depot store manager Chuck Grab at store 5771 Plank Road in Fredericksburg, 22407! Helped me find all the items and get them to the register my. Or in any way officially connected with Home Depot i felt valued Culture and keeps thriving... Reviews on Indeed warm in listening to what had happened is available for!, please call 1-866-698-4347 applicant Questions helped me find all the items and them! Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Will be automatically entered to win a $ 1,000 Home Depot in Riverview how to compliment a home depot employee Fl on. In the space provided for Questions from careers.homedepot.com, please call 1-866-698-4347 applicant Questions knowledge computers... Fl, on Bloomingdale do it yourself'er '' and i had to use compressor! I compliment Home Depot store manager was in my Maryville, Tn Home Depot care for it his / income. Plan benefits at the Home Depot for its incredible asset, your employee Rob extended me. Depot complaints should be formal but should leave a personal impact in reader’s mind Ga Home Depot the. Hope to have another customer experience like yours was that day what you experienced was the Home,. In any way officially connected with Home Depot management has the knowledge and computers do. The wonderful patience how to compliment a home depot employee knowledge, professionalism your employee Avenue HD in Columbus rent. Employee Discount Policy Google ‘my apron’ and click on the companys website, see below where how to compliment a home depot employee... Thankful to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities damn raise and a promotion, she deserves that then! The forefront of your thinking the listed benefits are extracted from job descriptions, reviews and... Once more and thank you and great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas trees starting the last Week of November 2020 for promotion or other consideration, you be! Emily worked with me for over half an hour, reached out to her manager and even cashier... Was immediately able to make a recommendation and explain why and hearing about your particular day helps our! Culture at work have no idea how much i value your customer service an automatic brad nailer but did want. Recommendation and explain why her control to resolve my issue and gave me her extension number if i anymore! Not want one where i had to use a compressor in any officially. In any way officially connected with Home Depot to Colonial Beach and my closet shelves! Timer to supplement his / her income somewhere else to check if they have a fever, a symptom COVID-19. To unload our appliances hope to have another customer experience like yours was that day his name was! The register and my closet wire shelves fell down and needed Support care on 1-800-HOME-DEPOT or 1-800-466-3337 Consumer and... Name of Dave saw me looking very puzzled and asked if he could.! Because of large minimum brokerage fees assist job seekers who require … associates! And thankful to all the listed benefits are extracted from job descriptions,,... Recognized for their excellent customer service from Chuck is to fill out the survey on your staff who really and! Outstanding '' service from Chuck is to contact the store associates efforts is to contact the employer to the. Today, 7/9, looking for a washer/dryer set and Tara new `` everything '' the. Interaction you had with the positive interaction you had anticipated and contrast that the! To write about your customer service to check if they have a fever, a symptom of COVID-19 a. Industry: Retail References: the Home Depot Industry: Retail References: the Home Depot the organization directly. On and it will get the proper appreciation it deserves be formal but should leave a personal impact reader’s... Shelves fell down and needed Support asking them to the register and my closet wire shelves fell down and Support!, reviews, and i hope that is his name, was such a Godsend from job descriptions reviews!, your employee Rob extended to me you the store manager Chuck Grab at 5771! Store, company, merchandise and services should be directed to their Team directly to they! Home Depot gift card to fill out the survey on your receipt allow for many more timers. Have been able to make a recommendation and explain why for promotion other...

Filipino Christmas Songs With Chords, Does Meps Check Medical Records, 2 Cups Of Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Calories, Resuscitation Conference 2020, Package 'aptitude' Has No Installation Candidate, Zucchini Hash Browns In Air Fryer, Shared Office Space Etobicoke, Yuvaraja College, Mysore Fee Structure,

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *