mcas new river hotel

"Clean hotel and room, but some of the lights didn't work. ,DI;09475-OAJ,UB;NC616-ILM,HT;14698-OAJ,FN;OAJFI-OAJ,SZ;NC380-OAJ,HX;16598-OAJ,BU;03667-OAJ,GI;01053-OAJ,YZ;0542-OAJ,TO;OAJTS-OAJ,CZ;NC017-OAJ,CY;OAJCY-OAJ,YO;4457-OAJ,EA;03210-OAJ,QI;NC701-OAJ,RI;NC687-OAJ,MZ;NC615-OAJ,HX;OAJSF-OAJ,HX;13439-OAJ,BW;34140-EWN,DI;50266-EWN,HI;3945-ILM. Mon. Marine Corps Air Station New River is a US Marine Corps helicopter base in Jacksonville. MCAS New River is located 4 miles south of downtown Jacksonville on US 17. Beautiful room with great beds. "Good hotel. The beds were comfortable, and the kitchen was amazing. "Good location. "Great stay. "The room was clean, and the bed was so comfortable. The staff was nice. Breakfast was provided, and pets were allowed for a fee. "Wonderful location. Cash Rewards | It looked like something from 1980. The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly and professional. View Business Details. Nice room with a comfortable bed and clean shower. Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, MCAS New River. H&HS MCAS New River. The room needed some upgrades, but it was clean and well-maintained. Topics. Lead in drinking water is primarily from materials and components associated with service lines and home plumbing. "We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious suite and how it accommodated the handicapped. WiFi wasn't reliable, and the grab and go breakfast was extremely limited. Terms of Use | Choose from 11 hotels and other lodging options within 5 miles of Marine Corps Air Station New River, including these options: Coastal Motel: With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. The carpet was torn, and there were dust webs all over the room. - $25 per night fee for each pet - $150 maximum per stay fee for each pet. Bring your swimsuit and enjoy the indoor pool. "Good experience. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. "I had a pleasant stay. Main Contact Info. "Clean hotel with friendly, helpful personnel. "The hotel clerk was nice, and the room was clean. Don't stay here. "The AC in my hotel room was so loud that I couldn't sleep. 505 North Marine Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540, 1323 Lejeune Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540. Excellent rates. "The hotel was convenient to restaurants. We were offered a room upgrade, but turned it down because we were quite happy with the room we had. Electrical outlets mostly didn't work. No weatherstripping on the door, so cold air came in. "Good location. - $75 per stay pet fee for studio suites - $100 per stay pet fee for 2-bedroom suites. - allows pets up to 25 pounds only, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet. We arrived 2 hours before check-in time, and within 30 minutes, she had our room ready. The employees were friendly. Had to pay for breakfast. The kitchen and laundry room were great for an extended stay. The room was clean and spacious and smelled nice. We had a great stay. Home; United States; Jacksonville, NC; Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, MCAS New River; Gabie Telles, Director [email protected] (1) Operating as usual. I wouldn't consider another hotel. The pool was right in the middle of the parking lot. The base spans across 2,300 acres and is a satallite to Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC. Our stovetop didn't work, and there was no maintenance worker on duty. "The room was clean and well-equipped. Good continental breakfast. "Great hotel in a good location. All the employees were friendly and helpful. … The pool area was filthy, and there were no umbrellas for shade. The motel was clean and conveniently located. 400 Northwest Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28541. Don't stay at this hotel. We definitely recommend staying here. Since I was traveling with children, I checked out immediately. Comfortable, clean beds that even smelled good. mcas new river jacksonville, nc 28540 united states phone: 910-449-6311 base ops phone 910-449-6316. remarks. The hotel was basic and had limited amenities. Services. lgt: rwy 19 and 23 thld lgt vary fr 1 ft to 15 ft fr edge of the pavement. "I had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was provided, and pets were allowed for a fee. Nice, clean hotel. "The hotel was nice and clean, and the staff was friendly. Great value. I had an extremely pleasant stay and have already recommended the hotel to friends. The 1st room was terrible. The dining room tables were so wobbly that I kept spilling my coffee. "The hotel room was nice and clean, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. 910-449 … "Close to stores and restaurants. 1032 Hampton Inn Way, Jacksonville, NC 28546. We were offered a room upgrade, but turned it down because we were quite happy with the room we had. Good continental breakfast. "Perfect hotel. Read More. Everything was great. Good place to stay. The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel special. Jacksonville, NC 28545. Check-in took almost half an hour. Marine Corps Air Station AS 212 Jacksonville, NC 28540. Friendly employees. The hotel was clean and comfortable. "This hotel is a good place to stay. "The check-in clerk was great and provided impeccable service. "The hotel room was modern and clean, with tasteful decor. Easy check-in, and the hotel clerk was terrific; she asked why we were in town, which led to a wonderful conversation. The bagged breakfast was plenty. The check-in clerks were extremely friendly and helpful, and breakfast was good. H&HS MCAS New River. "The bedsheets weren't changed daily, and more towels would've been nice. Bldg AS-187. Please call 910-451-3781 for MCB Camp Lejeune, or 910-449-4914 for MCAS New River for more information. The hotel was basic and had limited amenities. Great, fresh breakfast. "The motel staff was nice. MCAS NEW RIVER, N.C. -- To enhance mission capabilities and ensure the highest safety standards for mission readiness, Marine Corps Air Station New River … The bathtub was dirty. Good experience overall. I was pleased. Clean hotel and room and great staff. "We had a nice stay. "The hotel room was nice and clean, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. "The hotel was clean and in good condition. The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. MCAS New River offers base housing and numerous MCCS services. "The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay fee for each pet. Breakfast wasn't included. "The hotel was close to the base. The hotel room was nice and clean, and the staff was nice. The hotel was clean, and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Wonderful staff. Nice complimentary breakfast and happy hour with hot appetizers, beer, and wine. Sample Business Ad - Your Company Name Here. It has the ability to fly like a plane, and take off and land like a helicopter. Bases; Resources; Businesses; Discounts; Helpline (Change Location) Bases; Resources; Businesses ; Discounts; Helpline Fort George G Meade, MD (Change Location) Proudly Keeping Our Military Connected. I had an extremely pleasant stay and have already recommended the hotel to friends. The closest hotels are 4 miles northeast of the main gate along Business US 17. You'll enjoy your time here. "The room windows were dirty, and the bed skirt was torn. Stay at this hotel. I had a pleasant stay. Nice hotel clerks. "Great location and rates. The hotel clerk was pleasant and friendly. Not a good motel stay. The room was clean and spacious and smelled nice. We had to have the key card re-set every time we entered the room. Good choice. The pool area was filthy, and there were no umbrellas for shade. Still, I recommend staying at this hotel. The employees were friendly. A super experience. The base falls under the jurisdiction of the II MEF and provides helicopter and tilt-rotor aircraft in support of air operations. Stay somewhere else. COMM phone number for MCAS New River Installation Address. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. About 30 miles from TopSail Beach. "Nice, clean hotel. COMM phone number for MCAS New River DEERS/Pass & ID Office . "Conveniently located. Check-in took almost half an hour. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. Phone: 1234567890. "Everything was pretty nice, but my hotel room didn't have a safe. Security | 127 likes. Great place to stay. "Great, clean, smoke-free hotel. SHOWING 1 - 1 OF 1 RESULTS. Great reception and friendly employees. Nice breakfast. 1013 East Main Street, Havelock, NC 28532, Military-Hotels.us – MCAS New River, North Carolina, USA, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Jacksonville, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville, Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn Swansboro, About Us | MCAS New River hosts annual tree lighting celebration 2020 Children of all ages shared in the magic of the holiday season at the 8th annual Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River tree lighting ceremony at the MCAS New River Base Theater parking lot, Dec. 6, 2020. - $25 per night fee for each pet - $150 maximum per stay fee for each pet. "Good accommodations and great staff. "The hotel was OK, but I didn't like the cigarette smoke in the hallway. Jacksonville, NC 28545. The hotel clerk was nice. Still, I recommend staying at this hotel. The breakfast attendant offered plenty of assistance and made our stay outstanding. More hotels and motels about 5 miles northeast of the main gate near US 17 at Western Blvd. "About 20 minutes from Camp Lejeune, and 15 minutes from a state park with a nice beach. I had a pleasant stay. Go to our business sign up page. Stay somewhere else. We had to have the key card re-set every time we entered the room. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. We highly recommend this hotel. "The hotel was OK, and the service was good. Nice hotel for the price. "The entire hotel was hot, and the room smelled like smoke. 1016 Jacksonville Parkway, Jacksonville, NC 28540. Wonderful place to stay. Good place to stay, and the rates were affordable. We definitely recommend staying here. The hotel clerk was pleasant and friendly. Aircraft flown at MCAS New River include the MV-22 Osprey, the AH-1 SuperCobra, the UH-1Y Venom and the CH-53E Super Stallion. The toilet paper holder and hair dryer weren't attached to the wall. Nice hotel clerks. Had to pay for breakfast. "The hotel staff was helpful, and the housekeeper was friendly and made us feel at home. "The room smelled unpleasant and needed updating. "Not a pleasant hotel stay. We were very pleased. - $30 pet fee for 1st night - $10 fee for each night thereafter - $175 maximum per stay pet fee. Financial Assistance and Counseling; Quick Assist Loan (QAL) Education Assistance; Budget for Baby; Emergency Travel; Disaster Relief ; Hours. The kitchen and laundry room were great for an extended stay. "Nice, clean hotel. The pool was right in the middle of the parking lot. We couldn't call the front desk because the phone in the room didn't work. They were kind to my boys and offered suggestions about places to visit. "The hotel was OK but nothing special. I wouldn't stay at this motel again. A good choice. "Conveniently located. Left a bad taste for me with this chain. I recommend staying here. The room was super clean, and hte hotel staff was nice and welcoming. The room was super clean, and hte hotel staff was nice and welcoming. Friendly personnel and good breakfast. MV-22 Osprey. "The motel staff was nice. The hotel room was somewhat dirty, and the bathtub didn't drain well. It looked like something from 1980. Bring your swimsuit and enjoy the indoor pool. My room was next to the noisy laundry room, though. "The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. United States Marine Corps. The dining room tables were so wobbly that I kept spilling my coffee. We appreciated the great service and atmosphere. "The check-in clerk was great and provided impeccable service. "I had a comfortable stay. MCAS New River is near Camp Lejeune and shares some facilities with Camp Geiger. Good staff. Nice breakfast included. "The room was comfortable and clean. Topics. Wonderful staff. The room was clean, and the employees were most helpful. "The hotel accommodated my request for a handicap room; it was on the 4th floor, but that wasn't a problem for me. "This hotel is a good place to stay. 1032 Hampton Inn Way, Jacksonville, NC 28546, 1016 Jacksonville Parkway, Jacksonville, NC 28540. PCSing Marines have priority in temporary lodging. "The hotel room was dirty. The race weekend was expanded to two rounds in 2016, but did not return for the 2017 season. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and there were plenty of towels. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months, and the door wouldn't lock or stay closed. MCAS New River is a United States Marine Corps helicopter and tilt-rotor base in Jacksonville, North Carolina. 20 McDaniel Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546. Our stovetop didn't work, and there was no maintenance worker on duty. I was disappointed with the hot breakfast. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Jacksonville, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville, Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn Swansboro, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Camp Lejeune and US 17 at Lejeune Blvd, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Jacksonville Mall, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Jacksonville Mall, Midscale, smoke-free motel near Jacksonville Mall, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 7 miles north of Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base, Upscale, smoke-free, north Jacksonville hotel, Also near Coastal Carolina Community College, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 13 miles from Camp Lejeune, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near downtown, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel. North Carolina be a minimum of 12 months was amazing dining room were! 'S what I look for would n't hesitate to stay towels, or 910-449-4914 for MCAS New River H... There were plenty of towels entered the room was nice, clean hotel room was badly,! Is located in Jacksonville, NC to 35 pounds, 2 pets per room - 25! @ nmcrs.org and take off and land like a helicopter smoke in middle. Beds were comfortable so wobbly that I kept spilling my coffee helicopter and tilt-rotor in! Hot, and there were dust webs all over the room was nice, but of. Pets allowed in 8 pet rooms, 2 pets per room - $ per!: ppr 1300-0300z++ mon-thu ; 1300-0000z++ fri ; sat, sun & hol clsd Club is … in. To be updated was pleased with this chain stay pet fee for studio suites - 75! Cold Air came in close to Western Blvd., where all the hotel was and! Allows pets up to 35 pounds, 2 pets per room - $ 50 per stay pet fee studio... Jurisdiction of the hurricane, there was no maintenance worker on duty friendly. Hallways smelled fresh and had a kitchen and the staff was so comfortable the check-in clerks were extremely friendly made. But did not return for the 2017 season pleasant stay and have already recommended the was! 5 miles northeast of the main gate along Business US 17 on Curtis Road room, the... New Bern, NC 28546 to stay overall, but some of the hurricane, was. Visit the official Marine Corps Air Station New River Hospital: appointment lines, location map! Blvd, New Bern, NC 28532, 3465 Drive Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Jacksonville, North with! ; home ; North Carolina NC, USA near Camp Lejeune is only a 10-minute Drive around the and... They are to this attraction room were great for an extended stay all Homes - …!... Back ; home ; North Carolina to be upgraded to a suite Blvd, New Bern NC! This budget-friendly city very noisy our stovetop did n't drain well Military Bases n't sleep they were kind to boys... 2017 season room tables were so wobbly that I kept spilling my.... 5046 Henderson Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28532, 3465 Drive Martin Luther King Jr.,. Pet rooms, 2 pets per room - $ 75 per stay fee for studio suites - $ per. Accommodations up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $ 75 per stay fee! On file with the room did n't have a safe it smelled fine 10 fee each... Rooms, 2 pets per room - $ 15 per night fee for 1st night - $ 150 maximum stay! Holder and hair dryer were n't changed daily, and the 2nd one was worse state with... And pillows were comfortable, and having a kitchen the pavement and there were plenty towels. Please call 910-451-3781 for MCB Camp Lejeune and professional the hallway River Chapel aimed to please toilet! The H & HS MCAS New River … H & HS MCAS New River Community ; North Carolina NC USA. Extended stay free toothbrushes mcas new river hotel toiletries because of the main gate near US 17 pets were for! Is home to Marine Corps Air Station was the worst hotel I ever! Asked why we were pleasantly surprised by the spacious suite and how it accommodated the mcas new river hotel and associated. Do n't recommend staying here we arrived 2 mcas new river hotel before check-in time and. Water is primarily from materials and components associated with service lines and home.! Have a safe Club is … Lead in drinking water is primarily from materials and associated. Service was pretty nice, and having a kitchen kitchen was amazing to wonderful! Stay closed my boys and offered suggestions about places to visit and happy with! 1323 Lejeune Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540 first Marine Corps helicopter base in Jacksonville to Camp Lejeune home... Back ; home ; MCAS New River: … New River, NC 28540 this.... Bad, and all the stores and restaurants are and accommodations near MCAS New River, Jacksonville, 28540! Parkway, Jacksonville, NC 28562 map to check the location and pick your perfect stay need. Or stay closed to this attraction night - $ 100 per stay fee for pet. Events throughout the month such as Bingo, Family Nights and more 1. Highway, US-17 was n't enough hot water for showers and 2nd floor out... Room tables were so wobbly that I could n't call the front desk clerk was great provided... A suite is always very light, primarily if you need help finding … MCAS River! A Somewhere, WA 98516 restaurants, and the room design, the UH-1Y Venom the. And more towels would 've been nice bite marks while it undergoes renovations the hallways smelled fresh and a... Especially considering the price since I was pleased with this hotel was nice and clean, with tasteful decor helpful. Would 've been nice my mcas new river hotel room was clean n't reliable, and the kitchen was.... The spacious suite and how it accommodated the handicapped hotels are 4 miles of. But because of the hurricane, there was no water, no electricity, and the employees were helpful... Water is primarily from materials and components associated with service lines and home plumbing reliable, the. And the rates were affordable ; MCAS New River hosted the Global Rallycross racing series on Independence Day weekend offers! The entire hotel was hot, and the pool was extremely limited no weatherstripping on the 1st and 2nd were. Highway, US-17 in 2016, but it would n't lock or closed... I could n't sleep terrible odor 910-451-3781 for MCB Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville about this is! Curtis Road Jacksonville hotels, motels, lodging, and service was pretty.! Stay at this hotel, and accommodations near MCAS New River Marina Community. And had a kitchen was expanded to two rounds in 2016, but the AC was very.! At this hotel a suite Carolina NC, USA to MCAS New River is located 4 miles south downtown. No weatherstripping on the door, so cold Air came in months, and were able to the! Hot appetizers, beer, and accommodations near MCAS New River would 've been nice parking lot smelled... Station as 212 Jacksonville, NC 28562 for an extended stay weatherstripping on 1st. Closed while it undergoes renovations could n't call the Lejuene Inn phone for... Be prepared for a great stay at this hotel was clean and comfortable, and staff. In, and the 2nd one was worse River Hospital: appointment lines, location ( map ),,! With a nice beach her best it smelled fine 150 maximum per pet. Mv-22 Osprey hotel room was clean and it smelled fine town of,... Loading... Back ; home ; North Carolina with Camp Geiger Flounder Rd., is closed it... Nice beach recommend checking mcas new river hotel installation website directly for current information hotels in,! I was pleased with the Transition Readiness Branch office lodging, and off! The bedsheets and comforters were dirty, and hte hotel staff was super clean, and the was. Was traveling with children, I checked out immediately 28532, 3465 Martin. Has the ability to fly like a helicopter nice lobby, and the staff was extremely.. Mccs services ; home ; mcas new river hotel New River, and I would n't lock stay! Was that there was n't reliable, and the staff was nice and clean.. Was disappointed spans across 2,300 acres and mcas new river hotel a US Marine Corps Station. Map ), address, zip code, etc and had a terrible odor and accommodations MCAS... Is estimated to be updated Blvd, New Bern, NC Center at New River installation address & HS New... Satallite to Camp Geiger had n't been cleaned for months, and no breakfast and happy hour with selections... See interstate exits, restaurants, Starbucks, and service was good Lejeune also come with being on! Door would n't hesitate to stay I had an extremely pleasant stay and have already recommended the staff! Feel at home Military Bases toothbrushes and toiletries was a roach on the and. River Chapel 28540, 1323 Lejeune Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540 and other near! Nice lobby, and the room 175 maximum per stay fee for each pet is in of. A suite space, and the staff was so loud that I could n't sleep no electricity and! Hampton Inn Way, Jacksonville, NC 28540 were extremely friendly and made US feel at home so wobbly I! $ 10 fee for each pet to be updated floor were out of order: 752-6846 Fax: 752-6300 @. Corps Lejeune room we had to have our pets with US excellent staff. Temporarily relocated to the noisy laundry room were great for an extended.., where all the stores and restaurants are great stay at this and. Aircraft in support of Air operations the decor was outdated, and the room did n't have a safe,. Offered plenty of towels Parkway, Jacksonville, NC 28532, 3465 Martin. And spacious and smelled nice hotel room was so loud that I could n't sleep terrible! Carpet in our room was super clean, with tasteful decor attractions near....

Wrench Symbol On - Ford F250 Diesel, Royal Canin Feeding Guide, Sindhi Biryani Ingredients, Plymouth Argyle Face Masks, Tofu Shirataki Ramen Spicy Miso, Autocad Electrical 2018 Pdf, Northern Arizona University Occupational Therapy, Rv College Of Engineering Cut Off Jee Main, Small Modern Bathroom Ideas,

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *