package 'aptitude' has no installation candidate

0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded. request ( request )   render : json => response .body Hope it'll helps others.. :) We can also follow the link below :- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15804425/curl-on-rub, When we want to use the passenger with Nginx or Apache.    玩转C语言文件操作之文件的打开关闭、删除、读写 For example, aptitude remove wesnoth+ will install wesnoth, not remove it. 今天在安装软件的时候出现了Package has no installation candidate的问题,如: apt-get install packagename Reading package lists… Done Building dependency tree… Done Package aptitude is not available, but is referred to 代码实战学生管理系统显示学员信息 Done Package aptitude is not available, but is referred to by another package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source However the following packages replace it: python2-minimal:i386 python2:i386 python2-minimal python2 2to3 E: Package 'python' has no installation candidate 大佬的文章让我受益匪浅,如痴如醉,以后的日子还希望能够得到大佬的谆谆指点!, 阿丘的博客: 以上掌握技能之后,将会带你学习如何进行多表操作,关系的建立,各种连接查询等. 最后视图,存储过程,索引的学习,将会带你掌握更高级的数据库技术. Done Package vim is not available, but is referred to by another package. I haven't changed my sources list after installing, could something in the sources cause this? HOW TO USE CURL ON RUBY ON RAILS? Then run the command :- rails generate paperclip user image Define the file attribute in the Model class User < ActiveRecord::Base     has_attached_file :image, styles: { medium: "300x300>", thumb: "100x100>" }, default_url: "/images/:style/missing.png"       validates_attachment_content_type :image, cont.    掌握C语言共用体、枚举、结构体、链表等数据类型的使用 【综合项目实战-学生管理系统】 Location: Pictland. 不正经的kimol君: Done [COLOR="Red"][B]No candidate version found for ncftp No candidate version found for ncftp[/B][/COLOR] No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed. 0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 165 not upgraded. Done Package php5 is not available, but is referred to by another package. 代码实战学生管理系统的管理界面 any help. 方法2很好用,不知道为啥,方法1只有在设置了 `LC_ALL` 为 en_US.UTF-8 才有用, https://blog.csdn.net/TH_NUM/article/details/103966244, python 报错Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required, pip安装报错:is not a supported wheel on this platform, Python3中遇到UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in ordinal not in range(128).    讲解C语言的发展史和C语言的快速启蒙 于是,我决定开一个专题,便称之为kimol君的无聊小发明。 Need to get 0 B of archives. LQ Guru . This is what I get no matter what package I try to install, as below: This is what I get no matter what package I try to install, as below: I'm running Debian Lenny and apt-get install has been working fine for months. Not every package listed on the command line has to be installed; you can tell aptitude to do something different with a package by appending an “override specifier” to the name of the package. E: package has no installation candidate Linux is no doubt a great operating system.    手把手讲解C语言一维、二维数组的区别与用法 So, we can easily find the ruby path using :- passenger - config -- ruby - command When we run then we will get like :-   Command: /home/rohit/.rvm/gems/ruby -2.1.10/wrappers/ruby   Version: ruby 2.1.10p492 (2016-04-01 revision 54464) [x86_64-linux]   To use in Apache : PassengerRuby /home/rohit/.rvm/gems/ruby -2.1.10/wrappers/ruby   To use in Nginx : passenger_ruby /home/rohit/.rvm/gems/ruby -2.1.10/wrappers/ruby   To use with Standalone: /home/rohit/.rvm/gems/ruby -2.1.10/wrappers/ruby /usr/bin/passenger start Add that line in passenger.conf file, WHEN WE ENTER , SHOW LINE NUMBER IN TEXT AREA HTML PAGE:- <%= text_area_tag :query_editor, '' :name => "query_editor", :class => "add_query_editor" %>