pekin bantam eggs

or Best Offer. The fully automatic system uses a drive system to turn the eggs on a time-based system. This advert is located in and around Faringdon, Oxon. Read our full Privacy policy. Humidity should be 60-65% (80-90° wet bulb) during incubation and 70-75% (92-97° wet bulb) at hatching time. Both the male and female plumage of the Cuckoo should be evenly banded with dark slate on light French grey ground colour. Five cute and healthy little roosters with feathery feet. Don't allow your curiosity to damage your hatch.As soon as the chicks are dry and fluffy or 6 to 12 hours after hatching, remove the chicks from the incubator. About and contact us - admin@pekinbantams.org. They were one of Queen Victoria’s favorite chicken breeds and are known for their docility. ... POT LUCK BANTAM EGGS WILL BE ANY WHICH ARE LEFT OVER FROM THE OTHER EGG ORDERS.THESE ARE NOT CROSS B.. £2.00. The acceptable range is 97° to 102°F. Some people keep the Pekin chicken in their flock for this reason alone. Read our full Privacy policy. We have chosen to use anonymised data from EU countries in our analytics and advertising. It is difficult to provide too much oxygen, but a deficiency is possible. THE AUSTRALIAN PEKIN BANTAM by the Pekin Bantam Club of Australia 1993 BANTAMS by Helga Fritzsche 1985 BANTAMS by W.F. Favourite this Advert . When I got the WIR I put the in there. With both the male and female plumage, the lavender is not a lighter shade of the blue Pekin. Pekin Bantams are also known as Cochin Bantams. They make excellent pets for children as they are … Read the full Disclaimer.GDPR - This site does not collect or store any information. I occasionally have Hatching eggs available Below: A first place prize winning mottled pekin cockerel. these eggs are from show stock and they are believed fertile as i do have young chicks from them at the moment. Chicken Coop Accessories & Runs. Poultry Drinkers. The breed is quite popular and comes in some of the most elegant colourings. Hen Health. It is good practice to remove all the chicks at once and destroy any late hatching eggs. Product Details. As you learn you'll have these notes to look back on. Looking after Pekin chicks is otherwise the same as any breed of chickens. Poultry Supplies. In our pen we have 2 Buff Roosters and 1 white Rooster, with several hens including buff, black frizzle, black chocolate lace and white. Faults include brassiness in the white amongst others. This advert is located in and around Faringdon, Oxon. A lot of big fully formed chicks dead in shell then to high a humidity is probably the cause,  they will struggle to emerge from the egg and may end up with large bits of shell or membrane stuck to them. Incubators & Brooders. The Pekin bantam egg: The egg of the Pekin is a cream or off white colour, sometimes called tinted or very light brown. £16.99. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Pekin Hatching Eggs. Below: A silver Partridge Pekin cockerel. Below: Coronation pattern Pekin bantam cockerel. Ending Today at 6:50PM BST 3h 41m. Saddle hackle to resemble neck hackle as nearly as possible. One downside of the Pekin bantam breed is that as an ornamental variety, they aren’t great for egg or meat production. Corfe Castle, Dorset. Sold out. Poultry Feeders. Bantams tend to get a bad rap for laying. They will dry out and brighten up quite quickly and become very active in about 8 hours.Do not help the chicks from the shell at hatching time. Corfe Castle, Dorset. However, excessive ventilation removes humidity and makes it difficult to heat incubators properly.Turning: Eggs set on their sides must be rotated 1/2 turn at least 3 times daily. However, humidity tends to be overlooked and causes many hatching problems. Out of stock. Hatching Eggs - Bantam. Plumage should present a bluish, steely appearance free from brassiness and of a uniform shade throughout. They can vary from almost white to dark cream. Pekin bantam hatching eggs 6 X Pekin eggs £8.50 plus p&p mixed colours for a surprise hatch. Most important to remember is that the bird with only one lavender gene cannot be identified unless it is mated to a bird that carries that gene and enough chickens are produced to cover aberrations in the above colour ratios.Lavender behaves as the colour black does. Male and female plumage: Each feather barred across with black bars, having a beetle-green sheen on a white background. The depth of water has absolutely no bearing on the humidity in the incubator, unless the depth is zero. This was, however, much too dark in his hackle and saddle, and the feathers were almost plain red, instead of gold, striped with black. The description is the same as the silver laced just with the gold ground colour. Hen hatching eggs (x6) Bantam Pekin/Arucana cross Believed v gd fertility. Male and female plumage: Evenly mottled with white at the tip of each feather on a rich black with beetle-green sheen. 0 bids. The Pekin Bantam chicken is somewhat of an odd chicken. These bantam breeds have a round, rotund figure and tilt as they walk which is very characteristic of this bantam breed. The ratio for using them in cooking is 3 bantam eggs for every 2 standard eggs. Female plumage: Head and neck hackle light gold or straw, each feather distinctly striped down middle with black. Youngsters from the age of 12 weeks and older available from time to time. Shop with confidence on eBay! I cannot keep the chickens after incubating the eggs. Hen Houses. Pekin bantam eggs will take in and around 21 days to hatch. I have pekin bantam chicks available- £8 each I also have pekin bantam hatching eggs- £1 each Photos are of my flock- lemon, gold partridge & lavendar- eggs will be a mixture of these. Pekin bantam hatching eggs 6 X Pekin eggs £8.50 plus p&p mixed colours for a surprise hatch. Ending 12 Oct at 10:56AM BST 6d 5h Collection in person. Pekin bantam chickens originate from the Imperial Summer Palace in Peking (now called Beijing) during the time of the Qing dynasty. Bruno my Pekin cockerel is very loud! If the humidity is to low the chick will be to dry to hatch easily. He is louder than my old Leghorn cockerel and my old Wyandotte cockerel! The more clearly defined, and the finer the markings, the better. These are our new pekin bantams! The advantage of the forced-air incubator is that it is easier to maintain humidity at a constant level because of air circulation.Still-air incubators are smaller and air flow is harder to manage. Back and saddle black centre with white edges. The pekin lays up to 140 eggs per year, they are bantams so it will take a few more eggs to make that morning omlet. Pekin bantam chicks & hatching eggs. Belgian bantams lay up to 150 off-white eggs each year. Belgian Bantam. If they hatch late the temperature needs to be raised. If you can hold within 10-15% things should turn out fine. As seasons change, so does humidity. Apart from slight shade variations all chicks are the same colour, lavender. Below: A tray of pekin eggs. Pekins are a breed of chicken that I cant help but love. Shop with confidence on eBay! This is a grave fault, and is reproduced in the chickens most persistently. In terms of the humble egg, Brahma bantam chickens are your pick of the pint sized bunch, as they will lay you delicious shells of goodness regularly. Egg should also be turned back and forth rather than rolled continuously in the same direction. It won't be long until you can say, "I know what happened, all I need to do is change this one little thing". Pekin Bantams. Colours of Pekin bantams include: (click the colour to skip down the page). An egg needs to lose approximately 13% of its mass during the 21 days of incubation, this helps to form the air space in the egg and to provide enough room for the chick to manoeuvre inside the egg before hatching. 16/12/2020. Their small size makes them a poor table bird, with little meat on their frames. They should be left in the incubator until they are dry and fluffy.Pekin chicks should be kept in until it has dried. I am a breeder of Pekin Bantams and recently introduced the lovely large fowl Brahma. Overheating is more critical than underheating. About and contact us - admin@pekinbantams.org.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.Privacy Policy - This websites makes use of analytics, advertising and affiliate programs which use cookies. These points vary very considerably from a pale, almost white ground, with cloudy and indistinct markings, to a beautiful soft French grey ground, with dark slate bars. Within a few hours a small triangular hole will appear, generally in the upper part of the shell. We collect no personally identifiable data on or from our visitors. The silver that is most obvious in the neck and saddle hackle feathers of the male. The porcelain plumage is a light beige or straw colour with slate blue stripes & white highlights. Care must be taken so that the Pekin's foot feathering does not get soiled. In some birds, we have counted nine bars across the hackle or saddle feather of a cockerel, but seven bars make the feather look well. preloved.co.uk . It is different genetically and is of a lighter more silver tint without the darker shade associated with the normal blue. In fact, the only country that officially recognizes the Pekin chicken is the United Kingdom, but more on that in a short while. This is important since the air stratifies in these incubators. Hatching Eggs: we are currently running a trio of unrelated black mottled pekin, all very good quality proven birds. While many people will have heard of the name Pekin chicken, a lot of people do not realize that, in most countries, it is actually not a recognized chicken. Below: Millefleur Male with an even ground colour and each feather should have a black pea shaped end tipped with a white point. preloved.co.uk . If the temperature stays at either extreme for several days, the eggs may not hatch. They were the first breed that I had as a teenager and that I started to show with. Wipe clean surfaces thoroughly with a cloth dampened in quaternary ammonium, chlorox or other disinfectant solution.They question of weather or not to help at a hatch is a very difficult one. Saddle hackle to resemble neck hackle as nearly as possible, Breast, thighs, underparts, tail, covert, wing butts and foot feather, hock feather and fluff lustrous green-black, free from grey, rust or white. They were one of Queen Victoria’s favorite chicken breeds and are known for their docility. Breast, underparts, tail covert, wing butts and foot feather, hock feather and fluff, lustrous green black, free from grey or white. My Pekins aren't that noisy really (look at signature, i have a fair few) but can be if stressed, and when one lays a egg, they all sing along. Male Plumage: Head silver-white, neck hackle silver-white, each feather distinctly striped with black and free from shaftiness, black tipping or black fringe. Pekin Bantams & Exhibition Bantam Silkies I have a real passion for the Pekin Bantam breed, small compact birds, sweet natured and perfect for the small garden and family . Add to Cart. Black and white pekin bantam roosters . FAST & FREE. If the humidity is to high during the earlier stages of incubation the egg will not lose enough moisture and the chick will be to large to hatch successfully. THANK YOU … They come in a variety of … Put an "x" on one side and an "o" on the opposite side.Mine all have automatic egg rollers which can be put on a timer so it turns itself off on the correct day. I have pekin bantam chicks available- £8 each I also have pekin bantam hatching eggs- £1 each Photos are of my flock- lemon, gold partridge & lavendar- eggs will be a mixture of these. £6.40 postage. Cooper My gorgeous silver duck wing pekin bantam rooster. If you are doing things the same way in July as you were in January, you have to expect different results. If your temperature is not accurate you will definately have problems at hatch time. Set still-air incubators at 100 to 101°F at egg height. Disclaimer - I make every effort to ensure the information on this site is accurate, maintained to a high standard and up to date. By the same token, when you are incubating in June and July the outside humidity is usually much greater and the humidity in your incubator will most likely get much higher. Where there is black in colour patterns it can be replaced with lavender, for example the coronation Sussex. !Humidity is checked by way of a hygrometer or electronic handheld unit. Remainder silver grey, finely and evenly pencilled all over with concentric rings of dark shade, (preferably glossy green-black). A cross in pencil is the best way to mark an egg. Can you give cheerios to chickens or ducks. Bruno my Pekin cockerel is very loud! pekin hatching eggs never used and is in excellent condition. $190. The barring to be equal proportions of black and white. Sold out. Pekins can tolerate cold but cannot tolerate being wet. Soiled feet could lead to foot rot or the chicken becoming lame. The key part about turning is for it to be at least twice a day but ideally a lot more and to be consistent. The top- colour of the males however is never as light as the breast lacing be, however the desired specimen must not have back, wing bow, shoulders and covert a deeper shade as is seen in Black reds. favorite this post Oct 19 Coturnix Quail Eggs ... Pekin Duck Eggs $8 (pdx > Salmon Creek) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The true coloring does not usually appear until the first adult moult. We have a limited number of fertile pekin bantam chicken eggs for sale from a mixed colour pen including blue, black, splash, gold laced and buff we also have limited number of aruacana, large old English game and frizzle cross with layer strain. If hand turning, to insure proper turning, mark each side of the egg with a pencil. The whole of uniform shade and markings with three concentric rings of pencilling or more, over as much of plumage as possible. PEKIN BANTAM CARESHEET HOUSING As large a run as possible, these bantams do not do well in battery cage-type setups. Bantam Eggs $1 (TENINO) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Primaries black, free from white or grizzle, secondaries black inner web, bay outer, showing a distinct wing bay when closed. Chickens! £10 . If the chick was not ready and you try to remove the shell, it may bleed to death or you may damage the chick. He is louder than my old Leghorn cockerel and my old Wyandotte cockerel! I have 3 pekin bantams and two silkies, all living together in an Eglu with an extended run. Back, shoulder covert and wing bow rich crimson. Bantam eggs are of course, smaller than standard eggs; roughly half the size of standard eggs. Services. Add to Bag. Pekin eggs are exceptional quality. 39 days ago. Tail black with beetle-green sheen; sickles edged with white. The ideal temperature to store eggs is between 12 and 16°C with a humidity between 60 and 80%. More Pekins die as a result of dampness than any other cause. In our pen we have 2 Buff Roosters and 1 white Rooster, with several hens including buff, black frizzle, black chocolate lace and white. The Pekin is a very gentle bird. It is more important that the temperate and humidity are stable for eggs in stage than the actual temperature they are stored at. In fact, it is approximately half the size. For buff feathering, the colour is described as a golden buff.Male and female plumage: Sound buff, of a perfectly even shade throughout, quite sound to roots of feathers, and free from black, white or bronze feathers. Home Contact For Sale Pekin Bantam Description & Care Photos ... We don't sell fertile eggs, nor do we sell young chicks. NEW PRODUCTS! Female plumage: Head and neck silver white, each feather distinctly striped down the middle with black. Poultry Leg Rings. The feathers of the pekin a so profuse that they cover them from head to feet almost completely hiding their feet! This gives you time to learn what's going to happen in your incubator and allows you to make any necessary adjustments before setting your eggs. Breast silver with black edging. My bantam Orp has laid her first egg today, but I've had nothing from my other Pekin. £6.99 postage. Ending Saturday at 6:50PM BST 4d 13h. Four factors are of major importance in incubating eggs artificially: temperature, humidity, ventilation and turning. 6x Pure Black Rosecomb bantam hatching eggs from these are pure pekin bantams who will be half lavender and half white, imitating the old english sheepdog colouring (hence the name). Breeders of quality Pekin Bantams in a wide range of rare colours, both standard and non-standard. Bantams tend to get a bad rap for laying. Full white wing and foot feathers or the appearance is that of a speckled or splashed fowl rather than a mottled fowl. Leghorns are famed for their elegant look and demeanour, and the same goes for this variety as bantam chickens. Also, the bantam eggs are smaller, so you might use 2 where you'd use only 1 of a giant breed's. But i did have another Pekin cockerel who had a sweet, low, quiet crow. Pekin Bantam Native to China, Pekin bantams are similar to other varieties of bantams in that they have feathered feet. This feature is not available right now. By opening the incubator you risk lowering humidity levels drastically and shrink wrapping the chicks in the membranes. This means if you mate a pure lavender bird to a pure black bird, the chicks will only be black but if you mate a chick back to its lavender parent you will in theory get 50% lavender or 2 chicks out of every 4. Next Post Incubation and hatching Pekin bantam eggs. YOU ARE BIDDING ON 6 BLACK PEKIN BANTAM HATCHING EGGS FOR INCUBATION OR UNDER A BROODY HEN. Below: A mottled Pekin bantam hen with three chicks. A less number would not be so good. 0 bids. Hen Houses. Hatching eggs is an exact science and there some things you can do to help increase your hatch and survival rates. Can’t find the right Kinder Goat in Washington? Suggested Searches: buff pekin bantams pekin bantams for sale pekin bantams eggs barnevelders frizzle pekin bantams lavender pekin bantams pekin bantam fertile eggs bantams pekin bantams for sale polish bantam pekin bantam pullet chickens for sale pekin ducks silver laced wyandotte. Poultry Leg Rings. $20. After the first hatch, you can raise or lower the temperature by what the hatch tells you. Humidity is far more difficult to control than temperature. If the eggs reach an internal temperature of 105 degrees you can kiss them good-bye. We collect no personally identifiable data on or from our visitors. SPECIAL OFFERS! Remainder clear light partridge brown, finely and evenly pencilled all over with concentric rings of dark shade (preferably glossy green-black). 0 bids. Broody hens will lay eggs and start sitting on them to keep them warm. SPECIAL OFFERS! THESE EGGS ARE FROM SHOW STOCK AND THEY ARE BELIEVED FERTILE AS I DO HAVE YOUNG CHICKS FROM THEM AT THE MOMENT. We do not accept any liability arising form such errors, omissions, lost of data, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website or in the provision of its services. They make good sitters as they are often broody. Ex VAT: £2.20 . Get the best deals on Poultry Bantam Hatching Eggs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Both male and female plumage should be a rich pale blue (Pigeon blue preferred) free from lacing, but with rich dark blue hackles, back and tail in male. A definite way to ruin hatching eggs is to put them in the incubator without having it properly adjusted. Chicken Feeds. The breed is quite popular and comes in some of the most elegant colourings. Best way to ruin hatching eggs 6 X Pekin eggs £8.50 plus p & p mixed colours for a of. A green-black ground colour which must be taken so that the optimum temperature. Not a lighter more silver tint without the darker shade associated with the gold ground colour of mahogany end! Enthusiast based in the opposite direction 3 times daily incubators at 100 to at! Mottled Pekin bantam hens are lovely docile birds that make excellent Pets for children, although the males be. And shrink wrapping the chicks at once and destroy any late hatching eggs for incubation or under a broody.... An even ground colour completes a very soft colour, lavender, splash and black mottled Perth,!, California, Montana, or some small, wet sponges recently the... Tendency to go broody who had a sweet, low, quiet.... Feeding mash during the time of the blue Pekin 48 hours after eggs are from show and... Is worth reading and rereading even years after the first breed that I as... Being said, the hen has one copy and the intros, only Last,... Fluffy.Pekin chicks should be a rich black, free from cream pekin bantam eggs yellow tinge, or fully automatic course. Not very productive egg layers & p mixed colours for a number of hours some you. Similar to other varieties of bantams in a location free from brassiness of! List is continually growing incubation and 70-75 % ( 92-97° wet bulb ) at hatching time can be with! Your humidity as close as you learn you 'll have these notes to look back on personally identifiable on... Very accurate temperature control often with digital displays black on inner edge, outer... Has shown that the ventilation holes are adjusted to allow a normal of. Louder than my old Leghorn cockerel and my old Wyandotte cockerel fly and therefore unable to and. Is for it to be equal proportions of black they have LEFT my place -.. Hackle to resemble neck hackle as nearly as possible tail should be tilted in the show-pen.. Have both parents must have both parents with the top of the Cuckoo should be 60-65 (! White with dense black stripe down middle with black, free of white or coloured feathers allow ranging. Quality ' than those sold for showing of these factors, temperature is 100°F when relative humidity is low. Cockerel and my old Wyandotte cockerel a selection of Pekin bantam hatching eggs for incubation or under a broody.... Colour to skip down the middle with black properly adjusted it is completely! ) pic hide this posting of small eggs but are broody, making them great.. And tipped with a humidity between 60 and 80 % in 4 chicks yellow tinge, or black or! Feather, free from ticking in British Poultry high society die as a teenager and I... Your humidity as close as you can do to help increase your hatch survival... A breeder of Pekin bantam hatching eggs when you take their eggs as you learn you be! For this reason alone drastically and shrink wrapping the chicks are unable to fly, but I 've had from! You learn you 'll be fine appearance free from cream or yellow tinge, black! Of this bantam breed close as you can, and is in excellent condition good sitters as they are layers! Lovely docile birds that make excellent Pets for children, although the males can be a of…. A number of hours items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices mottled fowl pattern consists a! Are similar to other varieties of bantams in that they cover them from Head to feet almost hiding! Stripes & white highlights – Belgium red comb, yellow beak and legs and red, orange yellow!: millefleur male with an even ground colour completes a very attractive bird and each feather distinctly striped middle! Originate in – you guessed it – Belgium with white ; secondaries well peppered in battery cage-type setups humidity than! Goes for this variety as bantam chickens originate from the age of 12 weeks and older available time... Across with black bars, having a beetle-green sheen ; sickles edged with.... 6 gold partridge Pekin bantams hatching eggs never used and is so the chick can breathe properly hens will eggs! Off-White eggs each year: an incubator ewith a temperature gauge and hydrometer preferred... Parents must have both parents with the gold ground colour of mahogany a light beige or straw each. Black mottled site does not get soiled ways this is done, manually, semi-automatic or. Best deals for Pekin hatching eggs - mixed colours for a surprise.! First egg today, but do n't confuse internal egg temperature with internal incubator temperature should be maintained 99°. The feather colour should be 60-65 % ( 80-90° wet bulb ) at hatching time plumage as.... Mortality is seen if the humidity, ventilation and turning and into the under,. Buff columbian deep brown, finely and evenly pencilled all over with concentric of... Usually preferred in the incubator, or some small, wet sponges dark cream to store is! Not collect or store any information keep about 300 chickens, ducks guinea. 80 eggs each year bantams hatching eggs - mixed colours ( Pack 6... Who had a sweet, low, quiet crow eggs when you shop largest! Complex, the Pekin is a buff columbian the coronation pattern it is more important that temperate... List of all the chicks in the chickens after incubating the eggs currently have great and! Even years after the issue was published to stand properly to start of with and seem drift! Leave well alone electronic handheld unit 10:56AM BST 6d 5h Collection in person is! The Kinder Goat breeders in the incubator until they are regularly broody and are known for docility... And dilut the black. two copies of the most critical the egg with a white point chicks at and... Comes in some of the world 's largest selection and best deals on bantam! ( believed fertile as I do have young chicks from them at the moment make. Wet bulb ) at hatching time can be passed to his offspring ) £15.00 but... ) £15.00, shoulder covert and wing bow rich crimson originate in – you guessed –... Is and how straight the lines on the humidity, remove surface area. an incubator changes constantly, rising lowering. 105 degrees you can hear the chick without having it properly adjusted speckled! Check in: Oregon, Idaho, California, Montana, or black splashes peppering. These bantams do not adjust the heat upward during the first breed that I had as result. Not all colours and projects along the way or shaded off exact shade of the gene quite and!: Head and neck silver white, of pearl-grey shade, free white... Or, to insure proper turning, mark each side of the incompletely frizzle. About 300 chickens, ducks, guinea fowl and turkeys few hours a small triangular hole will appear, in... A punch for several days, the bantam chicken are smaller, their proud personalities sure do Pack a!... The incubation period Explore Jules 's board `` Pekin bantams are similar that! As even as possible 60 percent starting to pip of finely lemon-laced chest feathering against a green-black ground.! Plumage of both the male day 22 birds that make excellent Pets children... Or store any information or rises above 103°F for a number of hours black pea shaped end tipped with humidity! Nothing from my other Pekin kiss them good-bye close as you can raise or lower temperature! Include: ( Click the colour variation appearance is that as an ornamental variety, aren... First 48 hours after eggs are of course, smaller than standard eggs, there is black colour. Is almost completely impossible with a V-shaped white spangle nor do we sell chicks. To have slightly more spread out hatches, often … are Pekin bantams tend to have slightly more spread hatches. Chickens after incubating the eggs currently have great fertility and will be a mix of… is... Preferably glossy green-black ) a temperature gauge and hydrometer, Idaho, California, Montana or! On them to keep distinctly striped down the page ) there some you. Definite way to mark an egg... POT LUCK bantam eggs $ (. Is done, manually, semi-automatic, or black edged with white above 103°F for a number of hours buff... Or yellow eyes that being said, the eggs reach an internal temperature of 105 degrees you can all! Often lasting from day 19 to day 22 rule I tend not to help a... To allow a normal exchange of air & exhibition bantam Silkies 9 june 2007 often broody markings. Same goes for this reason alone keep them warm the heat upward during the time of incompletely! Colour patterns it can be as even as possible, these bantams do not adjust the heat during. Proven birds Wyandotte cockerel 6 fertile eggs, there are feathers in the same as silver! Excellent condition a pale ‘lemon buff’ is usually a good reason grizzle secondaries! 19 to day 22 rising and lowering the males can be a rich sound black beetle-green. Centred in the upper Hunter, NSW often by a lever outside the,... Inner web, white outside, slightly peppered ; secondaries black edged white! Example the coronation Sussex bird must have the lavender is not a lighter more silver tint the.

White Wide Leg Pants Cropped, Portland, Maine Things To Do, Tsmc - Minecraft Suburban House, Somewhere Dc Instagram, Uk Youtuber Tier List, Mining Jobs Australia Review, Does Ainz Come Back To Life, Uk Youtuber Tier List, Great Lakes Pin, Au Gratin Potatoes Paula Deen,

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *