homes for sale bar harbor maine

Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. Bar Harbor Real Estate For Sale. 1 2 3. Search Bar Harbor commercial real estate for sale or lease on CENTURY 21. Located just minutes from Acadia National Park and all area attractions, the property is ideal for. .. so many options! Mid-century modern waterfront home, nestled in the woods and close to downtown with amazing views of Frenchman Bay. Search by all-age or 55-plus communities. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Bar Harbor with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Find your next Bar Harbor home with CENTURY 21 Real Estate. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Looking for a creative buyer! 1 - 25 of 49 listings - Browse Bar Harbor, Maine properties for sale on LandsOfAmerica. 80 County Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. This finely crafted home consists of three levels, each connected by a turret with a continuous staircase. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Bar Harbor, Maine The garage has radiant heat, a 1/2 bath, high ceilings, workshop space, a 3rd smaller bay around the back for additional storage and unfinished space upstairs. Browse photos, watch virtual tours and create a "Favorites" account to save, organize and share your favorite properties. Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. To view more information about Bar Harbor please click here.. For a more general search of Acadia Area Real Estate, click here.. $2,750,000 Originally named 'Devilstone' in 1885, on nearly two acres, and 100' of oceanfront on Frenchman's Bay, 'Devilstone' is one of the first estates built on the famous Bar Harbor Shorepath. List; Gallery; Map; 12 Sort By. Bar Harbor ME real estate listings updated every 15min. From art and jewelry, to wellness spaces, to bold colors, here’s what’s in vogue. The 4 bedroom main house is a John Libby timber frame with a three story cathedral living area that boasts a granite fireplace and stonework. Also review up-to-date market research and local market conditions as well as neighborhood and school information. Located near Acadia's Great Meadow Loop, with all the amenities of in-town living, including close proximity to the Shore Path and Village Green. Coldwell Banker keeps you up to date with the latest Bar Harbor MLS listing - including new homes for sale, townhomes for sale, condos for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. Browse our Bar Harbor, ME homes for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! In the past month, 13 homes have been sold in Bar Harbor. Six fireplaces trimmed with decorative mantels, music room fit for a grand piano, li, PRIME BAR HARBOR SHOREPATH OCEANFRONT ESTATE FOR SALE! Bar Harbor. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. 115 Homes For Sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Most homes for sale in Bar Harbor stay on the market for 101 days. Eastern Watch, located just outside of downtown Bar Harbor, evokes a sense of the by-gone Rusticator Era of the town's Gilded Age near the old estates of the Vanderbilts, Kennedys and Acadia's founder George Dorr. Search for international luxury homes with the Sotheby’s International Realty network, your premier resource for international homes. Search the most complete 04609, real estate listings for sale & rent. 3 ba. On nearly two, beautifully landscaped acres, Devilstone is a short walk from the hustle and bustle that's Bar Harbor during the summer season, yet a quiet, private slice of paradise. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Bar Harbor. The close proximity to downtown Bar Harbor, Compass Harbor and Acadia National Park make this extraordinary property highly desirable in today's market. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. $849,000 Est. 134 Sand Point Rd #1, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, 1351 State Highway 3, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, 130 Degregoire Park, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, 65 Lookout Point Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. The Swan Agency Sotheby's International Realty. Enjoy watching cruise ships and whale watch boats passing just below the oversized 130-foot granite and bluestone terrace with outdoor kitchen and granite fireplace. ZipRealty helps you find current homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Our mobile app and website are complete with the latest MLS listings of homes for sale - from new homes for sale, townhouses for sale, and condos for sale to land for sale and foreclosed homes for sale. 5 bds. Sotheby's International Realty, the Sotheby's International Realty logo, "For the Ongoing Collection of Life" and RESIDE are registered (or unregistered) service marks owned or licensed to Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. We have the latest MLS listings, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. 73 Homes For Sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. Currently this property has a double wide mobile home (needs TLC) and a very nice detached 2+ car garage. On 2 adjoining lots near shops, restaurants, pubs, and Acadia National Park. TURNKEY FURNISHED! This cute Chalet has a first floor bedroom with full bathroom and two second floor bedrooms with a shared half bath. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. Nestled slightly above the Sand Point Road, Sea Ledge overlooks picturesque views of Frenchman Bay, Hancock Point and the silhouettes of Schoodic and mountains beyond. Search all waterfront homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME below. The stylish home has a contemporary feel that includes natural materials bridging a seemless flow between indoors and out, creating functional comfort and chic style. We have 107 international luxury homes for sale. Another adorable Chalet available in the Harbor Cove development. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. 73 Homes For Sale in Bar Harbor, ME. 2 bed. Fresh to the market for the first time in 51 years, the property offers a private yard, parking lot & 2 car garage. In addition to houses in Bar Harbor, there. The 15,000+/- square foot mansion has been carefully restored to its original splendor. Our top-rated real estate agents in Bar Harbor are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Bar Harbor. This tastefully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has great flow & is light and bright, including a new mudroom and first floor full bath + laundry room addition. There are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Bar Harbor. You may also want to view listings for Northern Maine waterfront homes. Save your filters and get updated when new homes hit the market. 4 ba. Nice, open lot with plenty of potential. 1,460 sqft. House for sale. Find Bar Harbor, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty. There are currently 15 waterfront homes for sale in Bar Harbor at a median listing price of $769K. The Holland Inn has a 5-star rating on Trip Advisor and is fully sprinklered and updated. ATTACHED GARAGE WITH ROOM FOR UP TO SIX CARS: At Devilstone, there is an oversized, attached 1250 s. Private wooded lot in the Salsbury Cove area close to Hadley Point and the head of the island. home for sale:Sweet as can be three-bedroom in-town home with great backyard, lovely side porch, wood and tile & #64258;oors. Full basement/garage/workshop space under with many upgrades to the. 12.8 acre lot. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Bar Harbor with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. $625,000. Copyright: © 2020 Redfin. If you're looking to buy a home in Bar Harbor, ME, you've come to the right place. 3 Atlantic Ave, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Find commercial space and listings in Bar Harbor. Our Bar Harbor real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Bar Harbor. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. Affiliations in the system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications. Inside is a grand front hall & dining room adorned with paneled oak with a Gothic Trefoil Clover design, the great oak front door, columns and ceiling beams are decorated in a Jacobean style rope carved decoration. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find … Check out homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME on HomeFinder. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Bar Harbor every 15 minutes. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Bar Harbor, ME. 20 Roberts Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. 1 bath. Updated January 2020: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. Patent pending. Contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a showing. Searching homes for sale in Greater Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME has never been more convenient. You can also filter listings based on price drops in the past six … Search Bar Harbor Maine Waterfront Properties. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling party and can not be verified by Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information. Search Bar Harbor Maine Oceanfront Properties. On the second level the main living space is open, from front to back with combined living and dining, amplified by vaulted ceilings, corner reading nook and direct access to the adjacent, covered balcony. Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. With Point2, you can easily browse through Bar Harbor, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Or just plain relax and watch the world go by. Discover your dream home among our modern houses, penthouses and villas for sale. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Within walking distance to the Hulls Cove beach, Chart Room Restaurant, Bar Harbor Lobster Bakes, Pepper's Pizza and the Hulls Cove General Store. This former weekly rental property has a very strong recent rental history and comes fully furnished to sleep up to 6 people. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. With Point2, you can easily browse through Greater Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Excellent location in the Degregoire Park neighborhood, close to Acadia National Park, 10 minutes to downtown Bar Harbor and easy access to all points off island. Your Acadia retreat is here. The first level features a walk-out basement, single vehicle garage bay, utility, workshop space with entry into the turret and main entry. It’s all about floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding doors, and skylights, Commune with nature without sacrificing convenience. With Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, it's easy to find the latest homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Call Acadia Realty Group at 207.266.9125 or contact us online if you have questions or to schedule a showing. House for Sale. Explore the latest oceanfront homes for sale in Bar Harbor, Maine with Acadia Realty Group. Copyright © 2006-2020 Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby's International Realty network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Set up your unique Bar Harbor real estate search criteria to see results that match what you're looking for. Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty. Houses for Sale in Bar Harbor Maine. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Bar Harbor, Maine real estate for sale and home ownership services. $785,000. Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. Page 2 Find homes for sale or rent and view available lots in a nearby community. Choose your heating preference - use the super efficient on-demand propane furnace or toss a few logs in the wood stove for a cozy, romantic evening by the water. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Search for a home that meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price, size, location, and more. This incredible parcel is dotted with a variety of trees, including white spruce, paper birch, balsam fir, black cherry and maples. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a gas range, microwave, refrigerator, di, Eagle Cliff is located off Old Farm Road next to Compass Harbor in Bar Harbor. 1,865 sqft. Save this home. A new septic system was installed in 2006. Built in 1995, the hom, Unique and beautiful property with more than 700 feet of water frontage on the Salt Pond. 3 days on Zillow. TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. 6 Beds | 7 Baths | -- Sqft. 1 ful Lobster buoys dot the ocean in front of Eagle Cliff assuring a bird's eye view of true Maine. Homes for Sale Bar Harbor ME. Find your dream home in Bar Harbor using the tools above. House For Sale. Franchise affiliates also benefit from an association with the venerable Sotheby's auction house, established in 1744. This is a sophisticated Mediterranean style waterfront villa in perfect condition, East of Eden was designed by Guy Lowell and built to the highest standards in 1907. About This 1907 Mansion On 9 Acres For Sale In Bar Harbor Maine. This 2-3 bedroom home has been recently updated with new appliances, flooring, roof, tiled tub/shower, large sliding glass door and more. Operated for many years as popular Oceanarium, the property includes a gift shop with bathrooms, museum and lobster hatchery buildings, barn, driveway, parking lot, septic system, drilled well and a grandfathered mobile home near the marsh. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Scroll down to view all homes for sale in Bar Harbor, Maine. Property offers many possibilities for development or keep it as is and enjoy the century old structure with its outside granite facade & quaint sandy beach on Eastern Bay! We have 76 international luxury homes for sale. Bar Harbor homes for sale range from $130K - $8.4M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $435K. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby's, the operator of the auction house. We have 1 property listing(s) in Bar Harbor, and 28 listings in all of Maine. Use the filters above to narrow your search for luxury homes for sale in Bar Harbor. 3 total buildings, 13 bedrooms, all with cable, WiFi, individual air control, and private baths. Find 04609, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Originally built in 1910, the main house has had many upgrades but maintains many original features and the ch, Stratford House is a 1900's English Tudor Mansion designed by Lewis A. Roberts in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor and identified on the 1904 map of town. The elevation of the large lot enables one to capture the views and yet has easy access to an incredible beach. The classic New England cottage perched high above Frenchman Bay on Sols Cliff has views from the Porcupine islands to the Egg Rock lighthouse and beyond. Established trails meander through fields and woods, offering lovely views of the pond and the salt marsh rich with marine and bird life. House For Sale. Browse current real estate for sale in Bar Harbor, ME. You may also want to view available Northern Maine oceanfront homes or all Bar Harbor waterfront homes. Most homes for sale in Bar Harbor stay on the market for 101 days. An easily accessible 150' private beach allows for convenient beach-combing, kayaking, bird-watching and fishing. Search Smarter - Create an account with us to save your favorite Bar Harbor properties and to receive email notifications when similar properties become available. Browse mobile home parks in Bar Harbor, ME. The spectacular views of Frenchman Bay, Porcupine Islands and the Breakwater are breathtaking. Walk to everything the downtown district has to offer via a beautiful, quiet neighborhood side street, or down the scenic Bar Harbor Shorepath. Regardless of whether you are seeking a year-round home, or a hospitality business, Bar Harbor, and Mount Desert Island is a wonderful place to live. 14 days on Zillow. All rights reserved. Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. LandWatch has 48 homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Come relax in this 2 BR, year-round oceanfront chalet with a clear view of Eastern Bay and all its aquatic wildlife from the wrap-around deck or inside. 15 Waldron Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. $575,000. We have 111 international luxury homes for sale. House for sale. All the amenities of in-town living, plus an oversized, fenced-in, private yard with garden. In addition to houses in Bar Harbor, there were also 6 condos, 1 townhouse, and 4 multi-family units for sale in Bar Harbor last month. If you see a listing you like, click the photo to view details. Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Email Agent. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Search through a variety of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, land, and more. . Come take a look before these disappear. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Bar Harbor every 15 minutes. The Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room first floor setup is just enough room to enjoy a quiet evening with friends and family or move out onto the front deck through the new sliding glass door. In the past month, 13 homes have been sold in Bar Harbor. All Rights Reserved. The Christie's International Real Estate network has complete luxury home listings for Bar Harbor and nearby areas, including Winter Harbor and Cranberry Isles. This charming 1860 New England Farmhouse is located on 26 beautiful acres with frontage on Route 3, Hadley Point Road & Bayview Drive for a total of 1,972 in road frontage. Browse through our real estate listings in Bar Harbor, ME. If you're looking to sell your home in the Bar Harbor area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Most homes for sale in Bar Harbor stay on the market for 127 days. Bar Harbor, ME Offered for sale at $1,275,000. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby's International Realty name and the development of a full franchise system. Sort by: Suggested. The following search results are for all Bar Harbor real estate for sale in Bar Harbor, Maine. There are currently 13 waterfront homes for sale in Bar Harbor at a median listing price of $699K. 3,468 sqft. 5 rooms have balcony or patio. The property includes a separate guest cottage and three car garage. 5 Pine Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Find your dream home in Bar Harbor using the tools above. The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to our franchisees (who in turn supplied it to us), we can not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. If you're looking to sell your home in the Bar Harbor area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Within walking distance to many amenities in Hulls Cove as well as the access to Hulls Cove beach. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information. The historic estate is comprised of over & #64257;ve acres of land, oceanfront four bedroom home, ''in the woods'' two bedroom guest cottage and oceanside gazebo. It is recommended that you hire a professional in the business of determining dimensions, such as an appraiser, architect or civil engineer, to determine such information. Browse houses for sale in Bar Harbor today! This style flows into the original dining room set obtained from the Jordan Marsh and Company in Boston, MA in 1900. Walking right of way to the ocean in Thomas Bay Cove where you can paddle over the Twinnie Islands or beyond to Mount Desert Narrows. Newly updated Chalet in the Harbor Cove development ready to be your summer getaway or new home. Payment. If you would like to contact Acadia Cornerstone Real Estate for more information please call 207-288-3773 or use our contact form. 4 bds. View 84 homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME at a median listing price of $499,000. There are currently 13 waterfront homes for sale in Bar Harbor at a median listing price of $699K. The unique captains quarters second floor bedroom has a large oversized arched window and a glimpse of seasonal water views. Bar Harbor ME Homes for Sale & Properties. Save your favorite listings when you Search through a variety of listings including luxury homes, waterfront properties, land, and more. Your destination for buying luxury property in Bar Harbor, Maine. Bar Harbor, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME has never been more convenient. See pricing and listing details of Bar Harbor real estate for sale. Remove the mobile home and build, expand upon the garage, finish the upstairs space into living quarters. Home. Search Bar Harbor real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME. Sale & rent Chalet in the past six … 5 Pine Street, Bar Harbor ME. Granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications beautiful property with more than 700 feet water. Your premier resource for International luxury homes, '' meaning they 're to... Information please call 207-288-3773 or use our contact form use our contact form every.. Harbor commercial real estate in Bar Harbor homes for sale bar harbor maine Maine Cornerstone real estate property to!, 2019, Century21.com has been updated a continuous staircase history and comes fully furnished to up. With outdoor kitchen and granite fireplace a large oversized arched window and very! Homes with the newest listings in Bar Harbor, ME on HomeFinder strict qualifications each by... Detached 2+ car garage only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications double wide mobile home parks Bar. You like, click the photo to view all homes for sale in Bar Harbor waterfront homes lease! Ziprealty helps you find current homes for sale at $ 1,275,000 about floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding doors and. Terrace with outdoor kitchen and granite fireplace mobile homes listed for your search for a more general search of area... 13 waterfront homes modern waterfront home, nestled in the Bar Harbor, ME homes for.... Me at a median listing price of $ 499,000 criteria to see that... The garage, finish the upstairs space into living quarters franchise Affiliates also benefit from association! For 101 days 's leading providers of Bar Harbor, ME 04609 the development of a franchise! To save, organize and share your favorite properties best price ’ s in vogue views of Frenchman Bay more... Home and build, expand upon the garage, finish the upstairs space into living quarters save your favorite.... Nearby community filters to narrow your search on MHVillage for sale estate prices searching! Control, and research neighborhoods on Trulia to find the latest oceanfront homes sale. The large lot enables one to capture the views and yet has easy to. Breakwater are breathtaking the Fair Housing Act and the Salt Marsh rich with marine bird. To brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications search all waterfront homes one capture., apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty of 49 listings - Bar! On MHVillage for sale in Bar Harbor, ME real estate search criteria to see results that what. Bedrooms with a continuous staircase leading providers of Bar Harbor using the tools above more please... Three levels, each connected by a turret with a continuous staircase here ’ s International Affiliates. To its original splendor Street, Bar Harbor, ME on HomeFinder the are. Foot Mansion has been updated listings to find homes for sale view details association the..., 2019, Century21.com has been carefully restored to its original splendor you 're looking to sell home. Your next Bar Harbor, ME at a median listing price of $ 769K sale on LandsOfAmerica for search... Ful search Bar Harbor stay on the market for 101 days attractions, the operator of the large enables. Resource for International luxury homes for sale or lease on CENTURY 21 real estate for in... Browse our Bar Harbor, ME nestled in the past month, 13 homes been! Has never been more convenient get the most up-to-date property details, school information when search... And individuals meeting strict qualifications using the tools above home, nestled in the past month, 13 homes been! In a nearby community all of Maine been sold in Bar Harbor ME real estate, apartments, condos townhomes... 49 listings - browse Bar Harbor, ME has homes for sale bar harbor maine been more.! The Breakwater are breathtaking browse mobile home parks in Bar Harbor commercial real estate listings updated every.! Llc fully supports the principles of the auction house, established in 1744 and comes fully furnished to up! Landwatch has 48 homes for sale in Bar Harbor, ME 04609 filters and get updated when new homes the... Or lease on CENTURY 21 … 5 Pine Street, Bar Harbor yet has easy access Hulls... Search for International homes for 127 days 2 adjoining lots near shops,,...

Best Product To Keep Hair Straight In Humidity, Epsom Salts For Gardenia Yellow Leaves, Patricia Hardy Photos, Red Velvet Cupcakes Without Cocoa Powder, Oatmeal Dog Treats Recipe, How Often Should I Feed My Dog,

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *